Aseptic ophthalmics filling line including the solution preparation units for sale
Warszawskie Zakłady Farmaceutyczne Polfa S.A. invites tenders for the purchase of used aseptic filling line for ophthalmic liquidsincluding the solution preparation units.
The line includes the following devices:
- Filling and capping monoblock Groninger ZZB 1000/DFVK 6000/KVK 108, year: 2005,
- labeller Intrex SET 2991 Plus, year: 2017,
- cartoner Marchesini MA 305, year: 2007,
- semi-automatic case packer: Marchesini PS300, year: 2007.
- the completed tables “Szczegółowy wykaz wycofanego z użytkowania majątku – (Linia do aseptycznego rozlewu kropli do oczu wraz z liniami procesowymi do produkcji wyrobów farma.).xlsx” Detailed List of Decommissioned Assets (Aseptic ophthalmics filling line including the solution preparation units), indicating net unit prices,
- the following consent to personal data processing:
“Having expressed my interest to submit a tender for the purchase of decommissioned assets (Aseptic ophthalmics filling line including the solution preparation units), I voluntarily and knowingly authorise Warszawskie Zakłady Farmaceutyczne POLFA Spółka Akcyjna, with its registered office in Warsaw (01-207), ul. Karolkowa 22/24, to process my personal data, including my first and last name, address and telephone number to enable me to take part in the tendering procedure.
I acknowledge that I am entitled to withdraw my consent at any time and that the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent granted before its withdrawal”.
- the identification details of the tenderer and its legal status,
- an email address for replies to the submitted tender,
should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 22.09.2023; please enter the following tender title: “Konkurs ofert na sprzedaż wycofanego z użytkowania majątku (Linia do aseptycznego rozlewu kropli do oczu wraz z liniami procesowymi do produkcji wyrobów farmaceutycznych)” (Invitation to submit tenders for the purchase of decommissioned assets (Aseptic ophthalmics filling line including the solution preparation units)).
The personal data processing consent is voluntary but required to participate in the tendering process. The Seller reserves the right to request additional information and documents after the tenders are received, as well as the right to select the tenderer at its own discretion and to cancel the tendering procedure without stating the reasons. Tenderers shall be notified by email of the acceptance or rejection of their tender.
The Purchaser is responsible for the dismantling, loading and transport of the purchased manufacturing machines, process equipment, containers and technical equipment.
In case of any questions or doubts about the tendering procedure concerning the decommissioned assets (Aseptic ophthalmics filling line including the solution preparation units) which require additional clarification please contact:email@example.com back