Students of secondary technical schools can participate in our internship program entitled "Good Practice Internship with Polfa Warszawa". University students and graduates are invited to participate in our dedicated internship and graduate traineeship programs.
Who we are looking for?
Individuals full of ideas, energy and creativity who are willing to make practical use of their knowledge acquired at school or university in a business environment.
Our internship and graduate traineeship program is open to adult students of secondary schools as well as university students and graduates specializing in the following fields: industrial automation, mechatronics, pharmacy, chemistry, biotechnology, and related fields.
What we offer
- A chance to gain first professional experience,
- Supervision by experienced subject matter mentors and support from team members;
- Learning the nature of work in the pharmaceutical sector;
- An opportunity to participate in interesting projects,
- Learning about professional work standards and modern management techniques in a pharmaceutical plant.
Departments where the internships/traineeships are organized
- Quality Control Department Labs
- Quality Assurance
- R&D Labs
- Production (production-support departments)
- Administration (HR, IT)
When to apply?
- Internships for secondary education students are organized twice a year:
in May and November and last 4 weeks.
- The program for university students internships takes place from the beginning of July through the end of September. Graduate traineeships.
- Recruitment for graduate traineeships is open throughout the year.
What the selection process looks like?
- Analysis and review of applications